If you are a creative person, like working with documents, interested in innovative programs, learning continuously, and research is close to your heart, then this opportunity is just for you.
We are pleased to notify that Knowledge and Technology Transfer Office of COBRAIN Center at YSMU is announcing a three-month volunteer program in which you will:
- Have the opportunity to carry out the above-mentioned works, to specialize, to acquire a number of skills
- Have the opportunity to work in an interesting and creative environment
- Have a chance to practice your existing skills and learn new ones
- At the end of the volunteer work participants will be awarded certificates
Everyone who wants to apply for volunteer work, should:
- Be able to provide 12-16 hours per week
- Be Proficient in English (minimum B2 level)
- Be team workers
- Have communication skills
- Have skills in creating pictures and videos
- Have creative mind
The deadline for applying for volunteer work is 07.11.2022.